2017 Summer Coursework
It is the student's responsibility to know what the summer work is and when it is due. If you have questions you should email the teacher directly.
Students: If you have questions about any coursework, please email your teacher.
Spanish II guide for parents and students: Readiness for Spanish II
The Marist Association for Reading in the Summer
Sponsored by the National Honor Society
Students may become a member of M.A.R.S. in the following way:
1. Read a total of 1300 pages or more from books. We strongly encourage a variety of genres including novels, non-fiction works, biographies/autobiographies, etc.
2. Record the book titles, authors, and respective page numbers on the form below
3. Have reading verified by a parent signature
4. Submit the form below by September 12th at 3:00 PM to Mr. Ragan
5. Enjoy a free lunch on a TBD September date sponsored by the National Honor Society