Quick checklist to assure you are ready for the first day of school:
• Purchase an approved iPad case by your assigned Technology Orientation time
• Students and Parents/Guardians must read the Marist Acceptable Use Policy
• Students and Parents/Guardians must sign and return the iPad Use Agreement form
• New students: complete your two and a half hour Technology Orientation
• Receive your school-issued iPad
Technology OrientationThese sessions are mandatory and are the only way for students to receive their iPads. iPads will be distributed and handed out on specific dates beginning in late August. These dates will be emailed home and can be found on the school calendar. These sessions are for students only. Parents can contact Andy Oldham (email@example.com) with any questions.
Freshmen & Transfer Students Technology Orientation: Students must be signed up for a time through your online admissions/enrollment account.