Get Your Ipad
Quick checklist to assure you are ready for the first day of school:
• Purchase an approved iPad case by your assigned Technology Orientation time
• Students and Parents/Guardians must read the Marist Acceptable Use Policy
• Students and Parents/Guardians MUST sign and return the iPad Use Agreement form
STUDENTS -> Link Provided at Time of Ipad Pickup
• New students: complete your two and a half hour Technology Orientation
• Receive your school-issued iPad
Technology OrientationThese sessions are mandatory and are the only way for students to receive their iPads. iPads will be distributed and handed out on specific dates beginning in late August. These dates will be emailed home and can be found on the school calendar. These sessions are for students only. Parents can contact Andy Oldham (email@example.com) with any questions.
Freshmen Students Technology Orientation: Sign up using the link above. Choose ONLY ONE date and time please as their are limited slots available. The meeting will be in person in small groups on the Marist Campus Academic Resources Center on the date and times set ONLY. Social distance and masks will be REQUIRED! This session is to get your iPad assigned and functional. We will send out a ZOOM meeting invitation for you to participate in to learn how we use and limit iPads here at Marist.
Transfer Students Technology Orientation: We will send you an invite for a specific date and time.