The best way to discover what it is like at Marist is to become a “Spartan for a Day.” During this time, your student will have the opportunity to tour our beautiful campus, attend classes, gain insight into available programs and enjoy a snack on us!
1. All prospective students entering grades 8 through 11 are invited to participate in the Spartan for a Day program. Dates are available from January – May 2017. The program is available on Mondays, Tuesdays and Fridays.
2. The Admissions Office will contact you by phone or email to confirm your appointment.
3. On the day of the event, please arrive by 7:45 in the main office. Students will sign-in and receive a guest badge upon arrival.
4. Marist has a dress code policy. Please review our dress code within the 2017-18 Student/Parent Handbook to ensure that your student feels most comfortable during their visit.
5. The day for our guests begins with their host student at 7:45 a.m. and ends at 11:30 a.m. Your student may be picked up from the main office when the day is concluded.
For questions, contact Rodrigo Hernandez, Admissions Manager, at email@example.com or 541-686-2234 Ext. 1516.