The best way to discover what it is like to be at Marist s is to become a “Spartan for a Day.” During this time, your student will have the opportunity to tour our beautiful campus, attend classes, gain insight into available programs and enjoy a snack on us!
1. All prospective students entering grades 8 through 11 are invited to participate in the Spartan for a Day program. Dates are available from January – May. The program is available on Mondays.
2. You may register for the "Spartan for a Day" program by clicking the the "Sign Up Online" button above.
3. The Admissions Office will contact you by phone or email to confirm your appointment.
4. On the day of the visit, please arrive by 8:15 a.m. in the main office. Students will sign-in and receive a guest badge upon arrival.
5. Marist has a dress code policy. Please review our dress code within the Student and Family Handbook to ensure that your student feels most comfortable during their visit.
6. The day for our guests begins with their host student at 8:15 a.m. and ends at 12:00 p.m. Your student may be picked up from the main office when the day has concluded.